Advanstaff is looking for an experienced payroll administrator!
This position will manage multiple clients and process payroll for a variety of payroll cycles, daily. Regularly communicating with client administrators, internal staff, client employees and external agencies with professionalism and confidentiality. Successful administrators on our team function efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with extreme accuracy.
- Minimum 3-5 years direct, payroll processing experience preferably with PEO, payroll company or another multi-employer environment.
- Strong computer, critical thinking and data analytic skills
- Ability to accurately calculate;
- variety of pay type codes
- deduction codes
- payroll taxes & other liabilities
- Experience with a variety external timekeeping software import/export
- Preparation & distribution of regular summaries & reports
- Employee database management of payroll related records
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) certification is a plus!
Interested? Please apply for this position and include your resume for us!
Salary Dependent upon Experience